BEWARE of cheaper suppliers and fitters. They wont tell you that they are using incorrect wiring, drilling holes through your body, missing important parts out, or they are cutting into wires. These people are increasing the risks of expensive damage to your vehicle electronics and your expensive taximeter.
AFTER TOTALLING UP YOU ADD A BOOKING FEE TO THIS COST
- Digatax M1 Mirror £500 including fitting
- Viking Mirror £300 including fitting
- Digitax F2 £300 including fitting
- CANbus £140 more about this item
Rooflight £50taxi light details
- Window For Hire light £25
- NO TAXI ROOF LIGHTS IN STOCK
WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TAXIMETER
- It must be the same as the taximeters I sell.
- Cost of fitting your own meter £100 plus Booking Fee.
- Removal of own meter from old car is FREE if parked near the new car.
- You may incur costs for repairing and replacing missing parts .
- Your new car may need a newer CANbus than your old car.
- Your old CANbus may need a contactless reader added costing £60
- Digitax F2 taximeter mounting plate is £15
- Repair your own rooflight that isn’t lighting up £25
I DO NOT FIT OR SUPPLY ANY OTHER TAXIMETER
The Booking Fee
This is to be added to your overall cost depending on where we fit it.
This is an additional cost that must be paid in advance, and is only refundable if you cancel 24 or more hours before the agreed booking date.
This is based on time and distance to travel to your address and refers to GB-Pounds. Any of your own theories arguing this fee will not be considered.
For more advice and booking contact me using email or Facebook via the links below. You can also telephone/text/whats-app if you have my number. This is not advertised here due to past excessive nuisance calls.